office en Anglais
n. office, chamber, bureau
n. office, bureau; pantry, agency
When we arrived to the office of the car rental, we almost fainted.
The kids still go to the school, and I work part-time in a lawyer’s office.
I went to the administrative office to speak to the manager and there was no doubt: nobody had applied for Germany and, on the basis of points, it was the only one they could give me.
They were sent to the headmaster’s office and as a result of their bad behaviour, they were suspended from school for one week.
The kids still go to school, and I work part-time in a lawyer’s office.
Are you going to the station or the office?
Are you going to the office on foot or by car?
Are you in the office today?
Could you give me the address of your husband’s office?
Are there a lot of post offices in Paris?
1. position: berth, employment, business, post, occupation, situation, job
2. staff: organisation, organization
3. responsibility: appointment, performance, charge, province, duty, service, function
4. task: duty, service, work
5. room: factory, bureau, agency, warehouse, facility, suite, building